My paycheck!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A day to remember - My Aqiqah

Last Saturday was a big day for me. Mummy & daddy performed my Aqiqah & invite all their friends & neighbours to attend this special event.

I was dressed with a beautiful red gown and matching stockings and hairband. I was put in the classic cradle which soon I fell asleep. The event started at 11am with Marhaban group from local community here. Mummy will tell more stories about the event later. At the moment, please enjoy pictures of the event:
The tent


The "kambing golek" (Mummy ordered 2 lambs):


My dress, so cute aren't they?


My cradle, with sheepskin underneath


The cradle's deco


Doorgift


Cupcakes (mummy baked & deco on her own). I like the booties, looks like crocs.


Me@ 11AM ................................Me@ 11.15AM


Me@ 5.30PM.......................... Me, one day later... huhuhu

No comments: