My paycheck!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Ariana goes to Swimming Pool

yahooooooo!!!! I love water, very much!!! I enjoyed the first session of swimming today even though I don't know how to swim hahahaha....

Me with my new swimming suit, cap and tweety float. Mummy said it doesn't look like me. hihihi


Oh no mummy ... I dont like this cap!!!


Enjoying my first moment in the pool


posing as usual


I tried to walk but my feet didn't reach the base hahahahaa


I was splashing the water!


Mummy is a swimmer. She taught me how to float hehehe


take a break!


with family friend's son.... I am a brave girllllll!!!! har har harr...


Relaxing (I was tired actually hehehe)


Ok, this is one minute after mummy changed my cloth and fed me. Too tiredddddddd like I swam 20 laps har har harrrrr....

No comments: