My paycheck!

Monday, January 11, 2010

My progress

Now I start talking, understanding, watching & copying what other people do.

Talking - new words like: "awwah" (ayah/ daddy); "tutup" (close), "kak" (open), "up", "down" (when she's doing sit-up the other way around) , "kiu" (Thank you), "tuuuh" (jatuh/ fall down); "bear"

Understanding - whenever mummy asked me to take something like bear, jamal (camel/ unta); air (water), black remote (I can differentiate the color of the many remotes), "puting" (dummy/pacifier); "bantal" (pillow), "kasut" (shoes), I will go and take these items without hesitation. It is just that I could not say the word yet (soon hopefully!)

Watching & Copying - I pick-up the folded diaper & put it in the bin and pick-up used clothes & put them in the clothes basket. What an achievement! Mummy and daddy were so amazed!

This is the picture of me as of last week (another trip to the camel farm). Who did I resemble to? Mummy or Daddy? hehehe....


No comments: