My paycheck!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Look! What am I eating?

hehehe ..... actually I am sick again ...this time 4 in 1, flu+fever+cough+ vomiting. Mummy took 2 days leave and daddy took 1 day leave to take care of me. When I was sick the past few days, I don't feel like eating. Only since yesterday I got the desire to eat porridge cooked by mummy (very the yummy) and fed by daddy (politically right! yeah).

Last night I saw mummy and daddy eating something that looks so yummy .... I couldn't resist it either and asked to try it... see see:

This is what they called BBQ Lamb Chop, I repeat BBQ (with chillies on top)....  grilled by mummy!

It is so hot but I don't mind having one for myself! hahaha ... mummy & daddy were so surprised.
Not only this lamb chop, I also dipped my finger in the black pepper sauce (just to try) despite mummy saying it is HOT! HOT!.... hahahah surprised again .... I repeat again & again dipping my finger into the sauce and licked my finger after that. I tends to like it so much, COOL eh!

No comments: