My paycheck!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My latest pose! hehehe

OK, mummy was so occupied with so many things. And myself also cannot see mummy in front of computer, I will cry until I get mummy's computer. So there's no way mummy could use her computer when I am widely awake! hahahahah ...

OK anyway here is my latest pictures. I am a big girl now. I can climb up the dining chair, thus the dining table! I opened mummy's cabinet and drawers and take things out "freely and happily".

Family outing yesterday


Clos-up

Posed with my new bag. Thank you Auntie Fida

My new sleeping style (pillow on top of the head)

yeahhhhhhh .... this is too good mummy!

Can I have one more? (Actually I was saying Peace with my so called PEACE sign hehehe)

Another bowl

take a break!

2 comments:

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Blog walking... Ariana is sooooooo adorable! She'such a poser! hahahaha! I've a niece named Adriana...

HuSkY PiNkY said...

OMG soooo cute la anak u..