My paycheck!

Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm 3 months old! hihihi

ok, it is just a number. but what more important is my development stage. Points to ponder: Since I was born premature, a month earlier than EDD, shall I consider my development stage is 2 months now or 3 months? My weight is just like another 2 months baby. Well, let mummy figure that out. I rest my case. BTW, I pick-up few things lately. The most significant one (let the pictures tell the story):








p/s: the rocker was given by cekcu. tq .... love the music so much!

Ehem... The first picture wasn't bad at all. That's why we called it "dummy". The main objective is this (not only my mittens smell so good, they taste pretty good as well hahaha):

1 comment:

Issham n Nome said...

Waaaa...dah bertambah beso n comey rupanya ariana ni....