My paycheck!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome to Bahrain

Daddy, mummy & myself are now in Bahrain for a few good years!!! We arrived here last Saturday. It is first time for me to travel by aeroplane and for a very long hours. Daddy was so worried in case I couldn't behave myself on the plane. But being a good girl, as usual - I slept the whole journey. It is pretty cold in Bahrain. 16degree during the day time. I'll share the pic of my journey from KUL to BAH:

While waiting for aerotrain in KLIA & mummy fed me while I was focusing & try to understand the safety instruction on the screen (yeah right!)


Before the bassinet is ready, next: I slept in the bassinet, so comfy

Align Left
Too tired after 7 hours journey, next: connecting flight to Bahrain


Day 2: Not tired anymore ......




Day 3: ohhh my mittens smell so gooooooddddd.....

No comments: