My paycheck!

Friday, January 30, 2009

An evening in Bahrain II

Today is a photography session. Daddy took me and mummy to Kids Kingdom area. Mummy will tell more story after this. At the moment, please enjoy some of the snapshots while we were there.

From the name of this place you know what is the expectation.... all kids become king in this place hahaha ...


I am so excited! I can see so many rides.... yeah I like! but too bad, I cannot play any of those, my age doesn't permit me :(


Me: What's is this creature mummy? I've never seen this (at the same time I was busy looking around, there are so many things in here, I tell you!).
Mummy: That's a cat :) . I thought curiosity kills a cat.
Seems the car is running out of petrol. I am checking the fuel price. Is it 2.70 or 1.90? errrr... it's only 0.80 in Bahrain. (I am more interested in those happenings at the back hihihi)

Oh yes, before that we stopped by the seaside and took some marvellous photos. The photos are marvellous because I am the model. Very photogenic right? and cute as well ... say cheese everyone....
Very expensive look
The two tall creatures at the back is the iconic Bahrain Financial Harbor Building
Very intelligent look
In the background are the fisherman boats. What is fisherman mummy? Mummy: Man who catches the fish. What is fish? something that you can't it now.
I believe I can fly ... I believe I can touch the sky... ehemm.. you're only 4 months old ok.


Tiredness, battery weak .... after about 2 hours being a model, I surrendered. I need to sleepzzzzzzzz..... (psstt: today I slept almost the whole day. I woke up only for my drink! must be very tired)
Notice there's no mitten on my left hand? it is in my right hand. I managed to pull it out! yeay!

No comments: