My paycheck!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sleeping V

ok, enough with all those fake cover pages hehehe .... I am overwhelmed with the response so far kekeke..... now back to the topic.

Wushu Style - wachaaaaaaaaa


Storm Rider - my enemy is approaching, a red bird named TOLO but I maintained my coolness hahahaha ...


Poh Chi Lam - Wong Fei Hung Style


Pendekar Bujang Lapok

I love my mittens so much.
Oh no.. mummy is taking picture, so I put one hand upward a bit. looks like covering my left eye.
Well, can't help it. One is not enough.

Kungfu Style - hiaaaaaarrkkkk


and the winner goes to:
Sleeping Beauty

Note: Why my shirt design looks alike with my pillow cover? Mummy so cheapskate aaaaa....
Mummy: no lahh... that pillow cover is japanese cotton one, the shirt mummy bought from mothercare, uk one ... where got same same hahahaha .....

opssssttt one more:
Hands up!!! you are on candid camera hahaha ....

No comments: