My paycheck!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My New Hair Style!

Cute Am I? heheheh .... after keeping my long hair for more than 18 months, mummy & daddy decided to get a new hair style for me. Short, neat & cute hihihi

This picture was taken in Nov 2008 (I was 2 months old)


This hair grown since Nov 2008 until last week :) (June 2010) - I am 20 months old


I don't like the cloth they put around me! I kept banging my hands up and down till mummy lifted me up hehehe


My new hair style (from the back)


My new look! Cute right? Now we can see my chubby cheek :)

5 comments:

Ojibwe Confessions said...

A really snazzy haircut! Real cute.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog randomly--your daughter is adorable!

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Wow
Amazing blog to follow
I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
Great and readable contect provided by the blog owner.

Keep Posting
Best Emergency Dentist Melbourne

Isabel said...

Go to my blog www.clevelandurbanfarm.blogspot.com


Thanks!

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Safe order Jonathan Toews Jersey | black-hawks-jersey.com