My paycheck!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello readers, I am back! (Mummy is back online) hehehe

Yes, too bad we have been quiet for almost a year. Mummy was so busy and now mummy has lots of time to spent with me. We received lots of queries to update this blog. Off course mummy wont disappoint you.To sum up a bit what had happened for the last 10 months, please continue reading.

Last July we moved to our new house in Bahrain. I was busy helping mummy and daddy arranging things hehehe .... then come August, we came back to Malaysia for one month holiday. Then go back to Bahrain, life as usual. In January 2011, mummy and daddy sent me to school at Budaiya Pre-school (I will post some of the pictures of my 1st day at school). Some of the days I don't want to go to the school kikikiki ... then early March, my parents decided to come back to Malaysia for good. Now we are back in Malaysia. Daddy goes to work everyday. I missed daddy!


1 comment:

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Safe order black-hawks-jersey are cheap on sale black-hawks-jersey.com.