My paycheck!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Activity

My parents are busy packing our things as we are moving to our house by end of this month. My grandparents on mummy's side are here. I called them Tok and Wan. Last weekend, daddy took me and my cousin Nurin to a nearby swimming pool. I just love siwing (swimming) and I dont want to leave the pool! We spent about 1.5 hour there... and it does not enough for me ... huhuhuhu ......

Gaya ada ..... next Nurul Huda maybe?


On your mark .... get set.... 


GOOOO!!!! .... to nowhere hehehe .... 


Oh no .... I don't want to go home ... I want to swim .... (firmly hold the pillar) ...uhuk!


3 comments:

hapi said...

Hi ariana, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Allyne M. said...

oiie estou seguindo seu blog *--*

ficariia muiiito feliz se vc seguisse o meuu :) http://semprebellamf.blogspot.com.br/

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Safe order replica louis vuitton handbag as high quality as an actual ones .