My paycheck!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Ariana goes to Bahrain F1 GP (24/04/09)

wooohooooooo ..... yeah daddy got 2 main grand stand tickets. so yesterday we went to the practice session. it was so hot. nevermind I got a nice cap! hahaha....

The entrance signboard
parking


just arrived!

hmmmm wondering do I have a seat? heheheheh...

we arrived around 1.45pm and the practice session was about to start at 2.00pm. Daddy bought few merchandise and ear-plugs. Unfortunately the ear plug doesn't fit me. so daddy bought ear-muffs for me .... see the pictures for the details har har har..... cute isn't it?

the scenery outside
hihihihiihi

uuuuuuu what is this mummy. btw, notice the ferrari flag behind me?

yeah, now I feel comfortable. see the other boy at the back? he's weaing this creature too!!

daddy want to buy me this shirt but got no size, we end up with a nice red ferrari cap.

my face turned red already - freaking hot!

hey dude! wassup wassup.... what's your name? hahahaha ...


ok, this is the main grand stand where we sit.
so fasttttt.... btw nice car dude!

everybody seems busy of something... dunno...

this one too!

I am sitting at the geand stand but facing daddy hahahaha ...

but it was a good experience for me. the sounds of the F1 cars passing through out seats were ssssooooooooo loud. but thanks to this muffler. We spent about one hour there. Most of the time taking pictures hihihi ... I think today daddy will go there again to watch to pole-position race and tomorrow is the race day. But mummy and I will not going, enough for yesterday. daddy said maybe the next visit for me is when I am 6-7 years old (that longgggg????) heheheh ...

the pit stop for ferrari right infront of our seats

can you read that? Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa... errrr who are these guys mummy?

the big screen infront of us

vodafone mclaren mercedes pitstop for Haikki Kovalainen and Lewis Hamilton
p/s: can you see the black window on top? that's the paddock club. hopefully next year we'll get the paddock club tickets!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Muffs are a great idea for kids hearing protection, but those may be a little too large for Ariana. They make some great ones just for kids called Junior Earmuffs and also Peltor Kid Muffs, see them at www.earplugstore.com Also, be careful that a hat, glasses or other item on the head does not break the seal of the ear muff arond the ear or the hearing protection will be less than you need.