My paycheck!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

An evening in Bahrain III

This afternoon daddy took us to Amwaj Island to see some houses. NICE houses. Very nice. On the way, mummy was busy talking to daddy while I was seating (not quietly) on my carseat. Sometimes mummy talked to me then she turned talk to daddy. Suddenly mummy said she was wondering why I was so quiet. She thought I was asleep... jeng jeng jenggggg... see the picture for full story hehehe ...
mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... dont take the picture please. help me with this red thingy on my head ....
mummy: ok ok ...wait a minute ok hihihih (LOL)
me: oh no... there she snapped again goshhh... be cool ... stay put... heheheh
kewl... hehehe ... don't laugh ok
ok ... now back to normal... pretend like nothing happened. Very the cute, as always!

No comments: