My paycheck!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am back in Bahrain

I traveled with Mummy last Saturday. Was so tired waiting because the flight delay more than an hour and the journey took longer than expected. As usual, I fell asleep on the plane but this time I could not sleep all they way. I was busy looking at people walking around and couple of kids who love to play with me.

Before check-in
About to leave, bye-bye to Tok & Wan
While waiting for boarding, I was so tired, sleeping in my carrier.
Peek-a-boo ... chak!!!
Sleepy again
Sleeping time
Play time
Reading time? hehehe .. I was looking at the mirror lah mummy! hihihih
Enjoying the scenery. Guess what did I see?
These 2 huge things, I dont know what it is
After landing, about few minutes from the airport. Sleep AGAIN! sooooooo tiredddddddd......

No comments: